Main navigation

Cardano Fan Dan Gambardello Gives Reasons Why ADA Will Start Outperforming Soon

Thu, 07/06/2023 - 09:34
article image
Yuri Molchan
Crypto blogger and entrepreneur shares reasons why he expects ADA to outperform rest of crypto market, aside, perhaps, from Bitcoin
Cardano Fan Dan Gambardello Gives Reasons Why ADA Will Start Outperforming Soon
Cover image via

Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by our writers are their own and do not represent the views of U.Today. The financial and market information provided on U.Today is intended for informational purposes only. U.Today is not liable for any financial losses incurred while trading cryptocurrencies. Conduct your own research by contacting financial experts before making any investment decisions. We believe that all content is accurate as of the date of publication, but certain offers mentioned may no longer be available.

Read U.TODAY on
Google News

Founder of Crypto Capital Venture and crypto YouTuber Dan Gambardello has taken to Twitter to share why he continues to believe in ADA and its bright future, hoping that it will ultimately begin to outperform the rest of the crypto market.

He also poured criticism on those who are praising BlackRock's filing with the SEC to open their own Bitcoin ETF.

"The recipe that excites me about ADA"

Dan Gambardello tweeted that "Cardano underperforms in bear markets and outperforms in bull markets." This is a recipe that makes him excited about ADA with "perfect ingredients for any value investor."

More reasons for believing in the upcoming triumph of ADA on the market are its fundamentals and the DeFi season Gambardello expects to start soon.

"Cardano vs. Bitcoin"; ADA is winning this poll

Gambardello also drew his followers' attention to the Twitter poll conducted by the @WhaleChart user for his 342,300 followers, featuring ADA and Bitcoin.

The poll does not seem to have any particular topic, aside from "which community will win – ADA or Bitcoin." Out of 14,030 participants, 54.9% voted for ADA, while the remaining 45.1% chose Bitcoin.

BlackRock CEO Says Bitcoin Is New Gold

Gambardello slams those hyping BlackRock ETF filing

The crypto YouTuber also posted a tweet criticizing those who have been praising and hyping "the world's largest asset firm" (BlackRock) and its endorsement of the flagship cryptocurrency, Bitcoin.

A couple of weeks ago, BlackRock (with $9.09 trillion worth of assets under management) sent a shock wave across the markets, submitting a filing with the U.S. securities regulator to set up its own Bitcoin spot exchange-traded fund (ETF).

BlackRock's filing was instantly followed by several other major Wall Street companies, including Fidelity, also wishing to create their own BTC spot ETFs. These Wall Street giants (BlackRock not included here) even rolled out their own centralized crypto exchange, EDX. Both of these factors pushed the Bitcoin price up high, allowing it to regain the $31,000 level. Overall, since the start of 2023, Bitcoin has increased in price by 83%, twice surpassing Nasdaq Composite Index.

Bitcoiners on Crypto Twitter, including big names such as Anthony Pompliano, instantly began praising BlackRock for endorsing Bitcoin and its new level of adoption and interest from institutional investors.

Gambardello criticized those BTC advocates since they are not praising BTC for "decentralization or freedom from the manipulative thieving banks" but for the fact that BlackRock is now holding a huge Bitcoin bag.

Still, it must be said that he is not a Bitcoin critic – BTC and ADA are the cryptos he mentions in his videos and tweets most often, betting on both of these cryptocurrencies.

article image
About the author

Yuri is a crypto journalist interested in technology and technical innovations. He has been in crypto since 2017. Believes that blockchain and cryptocurrencies have a potential to transform the world in the future in many of its aspects. ‘Hodls’ major cryptocurrencies and has written for multiple crypto media outlets. 

His articles have been quoted by such crypto influencers as Tyler Winklevoss, John McAfee, CZ Binance, Max Keiser, etc.

Currently Yuri is a news writer at U.Today and can be contacted at