Today's financial institutions are rethinking their businesses to transform and build the digital foundations required for future growth. Although digital transformation may sound like an overused term, it is the only process that will drive the forces of tomorrow in finance.
The 2023 edition of the IDC Financial Services Congress will run under the theme 'The Adoption and Utilization of All Things Digital'. The event will explore the latest technologies allowing BFSI organizations to implement and execute innovative operating principles at scale. Industry experts from around the world will explore proven best practices, emerging trends, and upcoming challenges as the region moves toward a new ecosystem.
The key discussion topics will include:
• Open Banking Promises: Data Fabric and Orchestration
• Cloud Management: Cloud Migration, Operations, and Legacy Platform Risks
• AI/ML: Integration and Industrialization
• Digital Core Systems: A Multi-Core Approach
• Innovation Excellence: DevOps as a Business Goal
• New Cybersecurity Risk Typologies
• Redefining Frictionless: Implementing a Seamless Onboarding Process
• Tackling Financial Wellbeing
• Greater Financial Inclusion: Digital Ecosystems and SMEs
• Employee Empowerment
• Trust and Customer Consent
To register and learn more about the event, please visit the event’s website: https://www.idc.com/event/bfsi23?RefID=utoday