ICT Spring is a centrepiece of Luxembourg’s event calendar and one of the top European tech conferences. Organized and hosted by Farvest next June 29th and 30th at LuxExpo the Box, the event inspires delegates across a variety of important topics.
This year’s main theme is ‘Time for Change’ highlighting the ever-growing digital world and how it is redesigning our businesses, work culture and life in the years to come.
Key areas of focus are the growth of sustainability to catalyse transformation, redefining money in a digital world, Cyber & Quantum computing, Big Data & Cloud, living the smart city experience for an improved quality of life, turning web3 hype into a new reality, embracing AI for a future-proof business as well as Customer Experience.
The event consists of two days of dense programs, an exhibition area, workshops, specific happenings and the ICT Spring party the first evening. The exhibition area will host startups, companies focused on new and innovative ideas, tech giants and international pavilions.
Next year’s main theme is ‘Time for Change’ drawing the common thread of the conference programme addressing important topics such as:
- Sustainability - Growing sustainable to catalyze transformation
- Money tomorrow - Redefining money in a digital world
- Cyber & quantum computing - Hunting down emerging & future cyber threats
- Big Data & Cloud - Pulling the tech levers to sustain digital transformation
- Life tomorrow- Living the smart city experience for an improved quality of life
- Web 3 - Turning Web3 hype into a new reality
- Artificial Intelligence - Embracing AI for a future-proof business
- Customer experience - Reaching new heights by empowering customers
The exhibition area will be divided into 4 zones to feature the most advanced technologies and innovations contributing to build a resilient and sustainable future in many of the sectors this event intends to explore: finance, digital, space, health, energy, cybersecurity, marketing, HR to name but a few.
This echoes the different personalities you can meet among our Springers:
- The Adventurer - embracing the digital (r)evolution to move towards an automated, cashless yet data-driven economy.
- The Visionary - unleashing the potential of innovation to embrace a more human experience while increasing performance.
- The Advocate - building the world of tomorrow with smart buildings, sustainable mobility, renewable energy and new tech.
- The Protector - anticipating potential threats to build a more secure, safe and resilient society.
During 2 days, the event will offer the opportunity to:
- welcome key decision makers in IT, finance, banking, web and marketing, investors, entrepreneurs, engineers, startups, space etc.
- exchange with 180+ speakers all united by a strong commitment to share and engage our audience on essential trends
- feature an exclusive program of seminars and presentations delivered by some of the world’s biggest names in technology and marketing
- discover the latest innovations of each sector thanks to the exhibition space and the startups’ village