After months of zoom meetings and working from home, it is awesome to get back to business in person!
European Blockchain Convention 2022, which will be held on 26-28 June at 5-star hotel Hyatt Regency Barcelona, will welcome 1.000+ attendees at what is the largest edition since the event was launched in 2018.
Right in the heart of Barcelona, the event will feature 100+ speakers across a variety of panels, keynotes, workshops and fire-side chats on the current state of blockchain, crypto, DeFi, NFTs, and Web 3.
Confirmed speakers include:
● Daniel Leon (Founder & Chief Strategy Officer, Celsius Network)
● Andra Georgescu (Co-Founder, Distrikt)
● Francisco Maroto (Blockchain lead, BBVA)
● Rupertus Rothenhaeuser (Chief Commercial Officer, BitMEX)
● Laurent Perello (Blockchain Advisor, TRON DAO)
● David Newns (Head of SIX Digital Exchange)
● Edgar Plascencia (BD Manager Spain and LATAM, Bitget)
● Maurice Mureau (CEO & Co-Founder, HODL)
● Coty de Monteverde (Head of Blockchain & Crypto, Banco Santander)
● Darko Pilav (Director of CBDC, Digital Asset)
● Thomas Moser (Board Member, Swiss National Bank)
About European Blockchain Convention
The European Blockchain Convention was born in 2018 in Barcelona with the mission to inform, educate, and connect the global blockchain community.
4 years later and after 6 large events, the European Blockchain Convention has become the place where thousands of the world’s brightest minds meet every year to discuss the role Blockchain technology will play in the future.
Get your ticket with 25% off by using the code EBC-25UTODAY!
Tickets can be bought on the website.