On November 15th global marketing agency Iskander will host a dedicated blockchain track at BuildStuff - one of the biggest software development conference in Europe.
BuildStuff conference quickly became a must-attend industry event, gathering world-class speakers and more then 1200 industry participants. This year conference will have more than 70 speakers, 5 tracks of sessions per day, as well as panel discussions, 2 workshops and social events.
As part of the 5 days BuildStuff conference, Iskander will held a Blockchain track, that is dedicated to tendencies and practitioners-driven content.
Program includes presentations of 5 key speakers, who are the leading visionaries of the blockchain world.
The topics will include:
- Meaning of decentralization for the future world
- How blockchain changes traditional industries;
- Blockchain Infrastructure in EU;
- From IT to blockchain development;
- Blockchain for corporations.