Jordan Economic Conference, in its twentieth edition, under the title Future Financial Innovation Summit will discuss the challenges of financial innovation in the future, especially after the Corona pandemic, which forced everyone to resort to innovative technological solutions in the world of finance and investments.
This summit is considered unique for institutions, companies and individuals to participate in, to learn about new experiences and innovative techniques to set the future vision and innovation in the new financial world after the Corona pandemic.
The expert speakers will participate from all the world in this biggest event in MENA, with their new vision and their innovations to help the human life throw their ideas to be easier in the financial and investment in the new era.
What are the benefits of you attending ?
- Developing the right model and strategy to fully digitize the finance function
- Enhancing real-time decision-making processes and encouraging a self-service approach.
- Leveraging the technologies that will automate brainless tasks and free up teams for high-value work
- Adopting advanced analytics to fine tune the decision-making process across the entire organization
- Mitigating and managing risk better for future growth and expansion.
- Discovering the impacts on all departments that this change brings.
- Gives you the opportunity to gain vital knowledge that’s otherwise not available on the job
- Compliance updates, best practices and new career field techniques are a few of the things you can learn at a professional conference.
- Grow your career fields with certifications, there are many to choose from some of the workshops will offer a chance to earn rectification credits. These credits are necessary to keep your certification up to date.
- The format of the Summit in some ways is just as important as the content. We try to make sure that all our sessions are as interactive and interesting as possible.
What Is Financial Innovation
Financial innovation refers to the process of creating new financial or investment products, services, or processes. These changes can include updated technology, risk management, risk transfer, credit and equity generation, as well as many other innovations
Understanding Financial Innovation
Financial innovation is a general term and can be broken down into specific categories based on updates to various spheres of the financial system. While the following is not an exhaustive list, major financial innovations have come in the raising of equity capital, remittances, and mobile banking.
Investment crowd funding has begun to open up and make the process of raising equity capital more democratic. While investing in early and growth-stage companies used to be reserved for a privileged few (generally institutional investors), new infrastructure has allowed individual retail investors to invest in projects they are passionate about and/or have other connections to for a small sum. Individuals receive shares of the new company commensurate with the amount they have invested.
Two popular platforms for equity crowd funding are Seed Invest and Funders Club. In addition, micro-lending platforms such as Lending Club and Prosper allow for crowd funded debt financing. In this asset class, instead of owning part of the company, individuals become creditors and receive regular interest payments until the loan is eventually paid back in full.
Get a 10% from U.Today!