Welcome to Beyond Games, a week-long conference exploring the future of interactive entertainment!
What is it?
- A professional conference with talks, panels and meetings (May 10-14. 2021)
- Dedicated to the intersection of games technology and other media: film, music, TV, comics, art, fashion, sport
- A new knowledge- and contact-sharing event for people across the entertainment verticals
- The theme is transmedia, convergence and the metaverse
- Companies sending speakers include Archie Comics, Behaviour Interactive, Efimero Films, Graphite Music, Portobello, Institut for the Future, the SCI-FI-LONDON Film Festival, Maze Theory, Roblox, Rovio, Recontact Games and more.
How can I get involved?
- Tickets for the event are available now, and we’re also open for final speaker submissions as well as suggestions for editorial content for the site.
- If you’d like to associate your company more closely, there are also opportunities to sponsor both the event and the site (contact email@example.com)
- More details at https://www.beyondgames.live/