Covid-19 pandemic has fundamentally changed how organizations operate, forcing them to quickly adapt to a radically different business environment to stay competitive. However, at the same time, it has also empowered businesses to accelerate their digital transformation projects, many of which had already been embarked on before the pandemic. Even though conversational AI developments are still in the early stage, they can already offer many benefits to businesses. By combining Natural Language Processing (NLP) with traditional software like chatbots, voice assistants, or an interactive voice recognition system, Conversational AI aims to help customers through either a spoken or typed interface. The outbreak of COVID-19 is the key factor triggering the growth in the adoption of Conversational AI by businesses globally, and as per the predictions, the global conversational AI market size is estimated to grow from USD 4.73 billion in 2020 to USD 18.5 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 21.5%.
Team Altrusia is proud to announce the "Future of Conversational AI" virtual summit that will take place on 18th November 2021. The event will invite visionary speakers and leaders from the field of Artificial Intelligence, Conversational AI, Innovation, Experience, and IT and engage in the discussions pertaining to the challenges and opportunities associated with the Conversational AI across industries.
- Namrata Dongre- Alexa Auto Business - Asia- Amazon
- Michael McTear- Emeritus Professor- Ulster University
- Jennifer Borchardt- Senior Principal- Slalom
- Shyamala Pragaya- Product Manager- Conversational AI- Ford motors
- Subramanian Viswanathan- Director & Chief Product Owner (Digital Transformation, Retail Banking Innovation & Partnerships- Standard Chartered Bank
- Kamesh Moola- Digital Innovation & strategy leader- Barclays
- Subroto Mukharjee- Head of Innovation & emerging Services- GSK
Event Webpage: https://www.altrusiaglobal.com/fcais
Registration link: https://www.altrusiaglobal.com/registration