Advertisement
AD

Main navigation

Bitcoin Price Might Drop Before Pop: Traders Explain Risks And Opportunities

Advertisement
Sat, 12/10/2019 - 16:00
Bitcoin Price Might Drop Before Pop: Traders Explain Risks And Opportunities
Cover image via U.Today

Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by our writers are their own and do not represent the views of U.Today. The financial and market information provided on U.Today is intended for informational purposes only. U.Today is not liable for any financial losses incurred while trading cryptocurrencies. Conduct your own research by contacting financial experts before making any investment decisions. We believe that all content is accurate as of the date of publication, but certain offers mentioned may no longer be available.

Read U.TODAY on
Google News
Advertisement

Bitcoin has been holding around $8,200 the entire week, and traders are wondering what to expect next. Has the bottom been achieved, or it’s not the end of bearish period yet? Let’s observe Bitcoin price prediction from TradingView to decide what to do with your Bitcoins next.

BTC what is next?
Bitcoin (BTC) price chart by TradingView

According to the user cryptoGats, there are two likely scenarios for BTC:

1) If we stay around $8,300 and then bounce up to retest the 200MA then we'll possibly go over it and onto the $9,500 area (which is possible because that will signal a healthy retrace and advance.)

2) If we go down to $8,100or below then we are going to retest the bottom and possibly pierce it (which will signal that we are going to $7k - $6500). The range that we are stuck in is very strong both support and resistance have reinforcements and backups so it is hard to see who will win until a few more moves, but now you know the important milestones and what to look for in the next few hours or couple of days.

We have tested and retested the 200MA so many times that a big drop is due.

Related
TOP 3 Price Predictions: BTC, ETH, XRP — Bitcoin Suddenly Dropped. How Top Coins Should React?

What about the Death Cross?

The impending crossover of the 50MA sliding under the 200MA will affect the price negatively. If we avoid it by somehow moving the price up by a lot then we are good, but if we stay the course it will happen, we might go up temporarily but we'll be inevitably going back down. The strategy here? Use this opportunity to catch alts at even lower prices, maybe as the double bottom forms.

Advertisement
TopCryptoNewsinYourMailbox
TopCryptoNewsinYourMailbox
Advertisement

Latest Press Releases

Our social media
There's a lot to see there, too

Popular articles