“Never act upon wishful thinking. Act without checking the facts, and chances are that you will be swept away along with the mob.” Jim Rogers
On September 2, 2023, the second edition of the CryptoSphere conference will take place in Wrocław.
An event where, in addition to the latest trends, you will learn about new projects and start-ups that use blockchain to solve various problems and make everyday life easier. You will gain knowledge of what modern technologies are and whether it is worth being interested in them in terms of investment.
CryptoSphere is a space where, in addition to a huge dose of knowledge about blockchain, you will meet interesting people:
- investing their resources in cryptocurrency assets,
- YouTube creators,
- projects and startups,
- stock exchange and producers of products related to this most dynamically developing investment market.
CryptoSphere is the first step to your adventure with blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
Agenda & speakers (under construction):
- Stand Up 2.0 / Mike Satoshi (PL)
- Marketer’s Nightmare. So how does AI affect Web3 marketing? / Katarzyna Goldmann (PL)
- Crypto Ultra Marathon. / Andrzej from the Daily Dose of Discomfort (PL)
- Investing in digital art using NFT. / Tomasz Swaczyna (PL)
- Is this the last BULL MARKET on cryptocurrencies? / Kamil Predecki (PL)
- The Crypto Rally: 5 Undeniable Facts That Bears Are Wrong. / Adrian Zduńczyk (PL)
- How to choose the best cryptocurrency wallet? Application vs hardware wallets. / Jakub Żurawinski (PL)
- Tokenization Gone Wrong: When Blockchain Becomes a Stress Test for Your Business. / Rafal Kiełbus (PL)
- Arkadiusz Jóźwiak,
- Wojciech Litwin,
- Maciej Tomczyk
and many others.
Details of the event can be found at: https://cryptosphere.pl/
- GENERAL PLN 69
- VIP PLN 600
Place: Hotel IBIS Wrocław Centrum, Plac Konstytucji 3 Maja 3
The organizers also invite you to the After Party, which will take place after the event. The exact place will be announced on https://cryptosphere.pl/ closer to the event.