Conversational AI & Customer Experience Summit | Kuala Lumpur, June 15-16, 2023
Dates:Thu, 06/15/2023 - Fri, 06/16/2023
Altrusia is a Globally recognized tech corporate event management company that aids teamwork improvisation, communication, networking & planning skills. They are organizing the “Conversational AI & Customer Experience Summit” which is going to take place in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on 15th & 16th June 2023.
In order to create chatbots, virtual assistants, and other conversational interfaces that can engage with people in a natural and intuitive way, conversational AI refers to the use of natural language processing (NLP) and machine learning. These interfaces may be used to personalize help, give product suggestions, and automate customer care. The Customer Experience Summit is a gathering of business leaders to talk about the newest developments in customer experience. Since it has the potential to change how businesses interact with their consumers, conversational AI is frequently a controversial subject at such gatherings.
Some of the benefits of using conversational AI in customer experience include:
- Personalized interactions that can improve customer satisfaction and loyalty
- More efficient customer service that can reduce costs for companies
- Better insights into customer behavior and preferences
- Increased scalability, as AI can handle a large volume of customer interactions simultaneously
Make your attendance at their conference necessary since the convergence of conversational AI and customer experience is an intriguing field with lots of room for innovation and expansion.
Visit to Conversational AI & Customer Experience Website:
Join them on 15th & 16th June 2023 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and learn more about technologies like Digital Transformation Strategy, Customer Success, Solutions Delivery, Artificial Intelligence, Speech Applications Research, Audio Signal Processing and many more that can help in enhancing businesses.
This event have expert speakers from renowned companies like:
- Plichael / McTear- Ulster University
- Sean Lam - Duke-NUS Medical School
- Saurabh Mangal- Google
- I’ñuni vinay kamisetty- Lazada
- Philip Joseph- Indosat Ooredoo Hutchinson
- Dipu KV- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
- Hendy Gunawan- Maybank
- Dinkar Ayilavarapu- Flipkart
- Ramanan Ramanathan- NITI Aayog GOI
- Disha Bhatnagar- CARSOME
Venue: Hilton Petaling Jaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia