Future of Virtual Contact Centre 2021
Dates:Wed, 09/15/2021 -
What if there was a way for companies to keep contact centre agents local, whilst keeping costs down and staff turnover to a minimum? Well, there might just be a way - the virtual contact centre. A 2020 study determined that $75 billion is lost by businesses annually due to poor customer service and that 86% of customers would be ready to continue a deal if they are able to emotionally connect with the customer service agent, this all but pronounces the need of a virtual contact centre for employees to be able to provide a more tailored experience to each customer.
The ‘Future of Virtual Contact Centre #FOVC2021’ webinar is being organized with the objective to explore how a virtual contact centre is useful for organizations to lower capital and operating expenses, while at the same time improving engagement by providing a more personalized experience.
What to expect?
Digital Sessions: Connect, listen and learn with our live digital sessions.
Digital Panel Discussions: Conversations and deliberations that are contagious
Digital Network: Network Digitally with industry leaders across the globe
Virtual one to one meeting: Effective one-on-one meetings are a powerful tool to connect and close the deals with your leads.
1. More than 7 Knowledge sessions consisting of interesting panel discussions.
2. Gathering of Industry's top leaders, experienced Solution Providers to discuss the upcoming innovations in Artificial Intelligence & Analytics for Financial Institutions.
3. More than 250 attendees, including Top-level Administrators and Senior Officials.
- Andy Kingston : Head of Offshore Contact Centres and Conversational Banking at HSBC.
- Paul Joesbury : Commercial Operations Director, Homeserve.
- Renzo Urzua : Global Contact Center Training Manager, Mastercard.
- Alejandro Simental : Director, Contact Center and Shared Services, AutoZone.
Virtual contact centres are the future as it is cost-effective and flexible to meet customer needs. Come join us and learn more as Group Futurista hosts ‘Future of Virtual Contact Centre’!