On June 20, Georgia’s main crypto event will take place in Tbilisi – Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Georgia 2018. The conference aims to provide every participant with comprehensive understanding of the economic and legal subtleties of the crypto industry in the country.
- aspects of mining: hardware, profitability;
- case studies of blockchain for business;
- prospects of blockchain in the state administration;
- regulation of cryptocurrencies and blockchain;
- ICO campaigns: investments, marketing, trends;
For: executives, financiers,developers, lawyers, marketers, and PR managers.
Why: to learn more about making profits out of cryptocurrencies and opening of a mining farm; get some legal advice, increase the profitability of ICO, find partners, promote your company, attract new customers; understand that spending your budget on things that do not work is not a good idea.
Speakers of the conference embrace Georgian thought leaders, representatives of public agencies, miners. Georgian and international lawyers, economists, ICO consultants, and analysts will share their case studies. Here are some of them:
- Avtandil Kasradze, Georgia's Innovation and Technology Agency;
- Mariam Turashvili, National Agency of Public Registry Georgia;
- Vano Narimanidze, Association Blockchain Georgia;
- Alex Sudadze, Bitcoin Embassy Georgia;
- David Kiziria, Innovation and Development Foundation;
- Denis Aleinikov, Aleinikov&Partners;
- Catharina Geiselhart, PwC Germany;
- Gordon Einstein, CKR LAW LLP.
The full program is available on the website.
The event will be held at the fashionable Radisson Blu Iveria Hotel located in the heart of Tbilisi. Address: 1 First Republic Square (former Rose Revolution Square).
International company Smile-Expo hosts blockchain events in 20 countries of the world. Over 12 years of operation, it has gained a reputation as aproficient organizer of big industry-specific events in Europe, Asia, and even Australia.
Partners of the event are founders of the blockchain industry in Georgia: Association Blockchain Georgia, Bitcoin Embassy Georgia, and Blockchain Systems Institute.
Around 300 participants from Georgia, Armenia,Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Belarus, Germany, and the USA are planning to attend the conference.
Subscribe to U.Today on Twitter and get involved in all top daily crypto news, stories and price predictions!