On September 29, Technopolis Moscow will host the 10th Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Moscow! Registration for the event is open.
The anniversary event dedicated to crypto industry trends will unite industry professionals to discuss the current state of the digital currency market and the opportunities to earn money in this area.
Event program: presentations and first speakers
Attendees will have access to 7 hours of useful content, interactive discussion, speed dating, a demo zone with advanced solutions, the best practical cases and maximum productive communication among top specialists.
Speakers at Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Moscow 2021 will talk about working ways to make money in the crypto industry and analyze how blockchain technology can help in business development. Experts will also analyze innovations in the Russian legislation related to regulation of digital assets and assess their impact on the market.
Meet the first three experts who will speak at the conference:
● Mikhail Uspensky – member of the International Tax Association, lawyer.
● Venera Shaidullina – Member of the Expert Council on Digital Economy and Blockchain Technology at the State Duma of the Russian Federation.
● Olga Yaroshevskaya – Content Director at NexChange Group.
Topics that will be discussed at the event include:
● Regulation of the blockchain market in Russia: What's next?
● Position of the Central Bank of Russia in regard to DFA regulation.
● Regulation of the blockchain market in Russia: What's next.
● Is it dangerous to own cryptocurrency in Russia? New changes in legislation and their implications for the market.
● Blockchain in cybersecurity: Practical experience of market participants.
● Eco-friendly mining: Feasibility and profitability in Russia.
● Central banks digital currencies: What are they for and how will they affect the traditional economic system?
● Implementation and application of blockchain in business: Most important factors
● SSI as a trendy way to control digital identity.
A complete list of speakers and topics of their presentations can be found on the official website.
What will be presented in the demo zone?
Participants at Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Moscow 2021 demo zone will include companies that develop and deliver innovative solutions for the crypto market.
Guests will be able to meet the exhibitors, discover available products and services, as well as discuss prospects for cooperation and the implementation of joint projects.
Who will benefit from the conference?
Event will be useful to business owners, startups, IT developers, crypto enthusiasts, investors, lawyers, financial analysts, traders and anyone interested in making money on cryptocurrencies or using blockchain technology.
Safety measures at the event
To prevent the spread of COVID-19 pandemic, all necessary preventive measures will be taken at the conference.
Hurry up to register at a reduced price!
A special offer is available celebrating Moscow City Day! In honor of the holiday, speaker of Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Moscow 2021 and CMO at Emertech Kirill Gotovtsev gives away a 40% discount on tickets in the Business category.
From September 7 to September 14, a ticket can be purchased for 9,000 rubles only.
Ticket price from September 15 will be 15,000 rubles.
Join Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Moscow 2021 – learn about the main insights of the cryptocurrency market and discover new opportunities for unlimited earnings!