Main navigation

Jubiter, A New Cryptocurrency Platform, is Changing the Way We Buy, Sell or Exchange Cryptocurrencies

Wed, 09/12/2018 - 09:54
Jubiter, A New Cryptocurrency Platform, is Changing the Way We Buy, Sell or Exchange Cryptocurrencies
The cover image and all the rights belong to the client ordering given press release
Read U.TODAY on
Google News

Earlier in 2018, after a year of careful research and development, a new, user-centric, highly innovative cryptocurrency buy/sell and exchange platform has launched. Jubiteraims at transforming the global commerce sphere by introducing quicker and easier ways in which cryptocurrency enthusiasts and newly-emerging users can dive into the changing world of digital finance.

“Our mission is to apply our development skill, ingenuity, and deep knowledge of cryptos to improving upon the functionality and accessibility of existing digital asset exchanges,” says the team behind the service.

Jubiter is offering services to the clients that include buying Bitcoin/Litecoin instantly, just by using a credit/debit card, such as Visa, MasterCard, Visa Electron and Maestro. Moreover, the users can buy/sell Bitcoin/Litecoin through bank transfers (USD, Euro, GBP and additional currencies).

The high security levels that protect the user’s personal information and wallet are what distinguish the company from the rest of the platforms, offering similar services. The most important and impressive security feature of Jubiter is the cold storage. 97% of the funds that are stored in Jubiter wallets are being kept in a cold storage on computers that are disconnected from any inside or outside network. The remaining 3% are kept in hot storage, allowing instant daily withdrawals from the clients. Furthermore, the clients’ accounts are further secured with a two-level protection, including Two-factor authentication (2FA) and a six-digit PIN access. By strengthening the accounts and wallets in such way, Jubiter prevents any unauthorized access or attacks from hackers so that the users don’t have to worry about anything else but their funds.

More information about the security of Jubiter is available on the official website:

One of the most common misconceptions is that you need to buy 1 Bitcoin or 1 Litecoin. That couldn’t be further from the truth. At Jubiter, you can buy as low as $50 worth of Bitcoin or Litecoin. Also, all orders between $50 and $200 qualify for instant buying. This would mean that users will only need a verified email address to buy Bitcoins with their credit card.

Last but not least, one more reason why Jubiter has made such a solid statement within the cryptocurrency community in such a short period of time is the convenient and accessible customer support service, rarely seen in other similar companies. Jubiter provides assistance from Mon - Sat, 8:00 AM - Midnight EST, on live chat, e-mail, telephone and social media to every user who has questions or is experiencing any difficulties.

The Jubiter team invites everyone to visit the official website and take a look at how easy and quick they can become part of the cryptocurrency world:

The Jubiter

Disclaimer: This is sponsored content. The information on this page is not endorsed or supported by U.Today, and U.Today is not responsible or liable for any inaccuracies, poor quality, advertising, products or other materials found within the publication. Readers should do their own research before taking any actions related to the company. U.Today is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in the article.