The ODSC West Conference 2021 is one of the largest and ONLY applied data science training conferences in the world, that will be held in a hybrid form - available both in-person and virtually. Our instructors include some of the core contributors of many open source tools, libraries, and languages. Attend ODSC West 2021 to learn the latest AI and data science topics and tools from some of the best and brightest minds in the field.
The focus areas are following:
- Machine Learning & Deep Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Research Frontiers
- Responsible AI & Social Good
- Data Analytics & Big Data
- Cybersecurity & Machine Learning
- Data Engineering and MLOps
You will be able to attend:
- Demo talks
- Career Lab & Expo
- You can also register for Bootcamps
Confirmed sessions include
- Bayesian Inference with Python
- Build a Question Answering System using DistilBERT in Python
- Mitigating Risk Through Threat Hunting
- Cybersecurity in ML
- Deep Dive into Reinforcement Learning with PPO using TF-Agents & TensorFlow 2.0
Check out all the preliminary schedule has to offer here.
Don’t have your ODSC West Pass yet? ODSC is offering both virtual and in-person options and there is still time to save 40% on your ticket with code - ODSC_UToday. Register to save on your pass to the leading applied data science training conference.