Join us in Seattle in May for world-class networking and knowledge-sharing! PG Connects Seattle is the latest in the long-running series of international business conferences for the games industry, featuring two days of talks and panels, a meeting platform and professional matchmaking activities, an expo area, an after-hours party and more.
As part of PG Connects Seattle on May 9th and 10th, you’ll also find a dedicated summit focusing on the next wave of web3 games technology including blockchain games, NFTs and the metaverse. With its own dedicated stage at the Grand Hyatt in downtown Seattle, the Blockchain Games Next Summit is designed to provide a space to explore the potential scale of the market and the best way to implement new technologies.
The Blockchain Games Next schedule includes tracks such as:
- Play As You Earn
- NFT Know-how
- Mapping the Metaverse
- Building on Blockchain
- New Market Monetiser (how to make the most of new advertising formats, IAPs and other monetisation developments)
Top speakers include:
- Patrick McGrath, Head of Studio at Ten Square Games
- Alex Silkin, Co-founder & CTO of Survios
- Kaley Hurst, Director of Marketing, PR & Internal Comms at Pole To Win (PTW)
- Desiree Dickerson, CEO & Co-founder of THNDR
- Mathieu Nouzareth, Board Member at The Sandbox
- Kyu Lee, President of Com2uS USA
- Wanda Meloni, CEO of M2 Insights
The full schedule for May’s event can be found at https://www.pgconnects.com/seattle/blockchain-games-next-summit/.
Of course, attending the Blockchain Games Next Summit gives you the opportunity to connect with established games industry professionals through our bespoke meeting platform, expo area and matchmaking events within PG Connects Seattle.
Don't miss the opportunity to get a 20% discount with a special promo code: UTodaySEA20!
Click here to buy tickets at a discount!